Crock Pot Mexican Chipotle Burritos
I used this dish for a recent party at work, and it was definitely a hit!
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed
- 1 pkg Chipotle taco seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 jar salsa ( I used Tostitos restaurant style)
- 10 oz shredded Mexican cheese, divided approx. 8 and 2
- Flour tortillas
Put chicken in crock pot and season with salt and pepper.Layer onion, red pepper, beans, and tomatoes. Add seasoning, 8oz cheese, salsa, and stir.
Set crock pot to low for 8-10 hrs.
Scoop into warm tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.