October 29, 2012
Well, it’s that time of year… time to start carving scary faces on large berries and putting candles inside of them to create that eerie glow. But if you’re like me, that’s not the only fun part….don’t forget about those pumpkin seeds!
1. Rinse and remove pulp from seeds
2. Soak overnight in salt water
3. The next day, drain and pat off excess water.
4. Season with salt and/or garlic powder, and onion powder
5. Bake for 20-25 min at 300 degrees, making sure they don’t stick every 5 minutes or so.